If you are thinking about working for Ampa Events, think again.They lie to get you in the door, then flip the tables on you.

The owner screams, lies, verbally abuses his employees. I have no clue how they stay in business. I ruined my contacts by working there because NO VENDOR wanted to do business there. The place has the worst reputation, but he owner has the biggest ego, and ego that makes NO ONE want to work for him, with him or around him.

The constant verbal abuse of the employees, vendors and clients is unreal.I have never seen a company run this way.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ampa Events. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ampa Events to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ampa Events ampa events staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ampa Events?

Comments